Wednesday, March 4, 2015

#BookReview - 5 stars - Romance (Coming Home)

Title: COMING HOME (The Santa Monica Trilogy, #2)

Author: Jill Blake
Genre: Contemporary Romance
My rating: 5 big stars!



Eight years ago, Grace went to New York to meet the father she never knew. Drawn into a frenetic life among Manhattan's über-rich, she ends up staying—until the collapse of her marriage sends her fleeing back to California.

After his college girlfriend dumped him without explanation, Logan spent eight years building his career and sampling some of L.A.’s finest talent. Now that Grace is back in town, he can’t stop thinking about her and wondering, What if…?

Sometimes first love deserves a second chance.





My Review: 
This story is so great! I read it in just one day, unable to put it down. The characters have a lot to work out, and my heart ached for poor Grace as she worked through the aftermath of being with an abusive husband. Logan was just so dang sweet. Really great hero material. Perfect book boyfriend!

The writer’s style is wonderfully easy to read with great pacing and flow. The story itself is a real page-turner. I read this book before reading book 1, but loved it so much that I’m going back to read the first in the series and see what Eva’s story is all about. I highly recommend this! 5+ stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!