Wednesday, September 25, 2013

#BookReview ~ Knowing Vera by Rachelle Ayala


Title:     Knowing Vera
Author: Rachelle Ayala
Genre:  Romantic Suspense
Rating: 5 stars!

Vera Custodio has never fallen in love, though she has strong feelings for her friend and sometimes lover, Zach Spencer. Long-forgotten memories resurface when Vera discovers Zach's mother was the woman her father supposedly murdered many years ago.

After losing his leg, former triathlete Zach Spencer reevaluates his life--and realizes he's falling in love with Vera. When she ends their relationship, Zach is determined to prove his love and follows her to Australia in search of the killer.

Caught between a web of family secrets and a deranged adversary, Vera and Zach must depend on each other for survival. Love blossoms, but the truth explodes everything Vera knows about herself. Will she close her heart forever or risk it all for a shot at happily-ever-after?

CHANCE FOR LOVE Series:
#1 Broken Build (Dave & Jen)
#2 Hidden Under Her Heart (Maryanne & Lucas)
#3 Knowing Vera (Zach & Vera)

Author's Note: Each book can be read standalone, but earlier plots will be revealed by reading later books.

BUY THE BOOKAmazon (US) | Amazon (UK) | Amazon (CA) | Amazon (IN)


My review: 
This is my favorite book of Rachelle's so far. She keeps improving with each new release, and this one is fantastic!

From the very start of this book, it hooked me. Vera has a great voice and I just loved the way she looks at things and her determination. Zach is totally swoon-worthy and a great hero who will capture your heart. Things are hot between these two, despite Vera's hesitations. I felt so bad for Vera, since she's had a tough time of things and recent events make her life even harder. She can't fully give her heart to Zach until she knows the truth about her past and can lay to rest some family secrets.

Honestly, I didn't figure out the ultimate mystery behind the book until the author revealed it, though I had plenty of theories and questions. Exciting and suspenseful, I thought Vera's race for the truth was entertaining. I'll eagerly look forward to Rachelle's next book. Highly recommend this. Loved it! 5 stars!

Happy reading!! 
~~ Chantel ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!