Friday, February 28, 2014

#BookReview ~ Salty ~ Action/Romance

Title: Salty
Author: K.S. Thomas
Genre: Action/Adventure Romance
Rating: 4 stars!


http://amzn.com/B00IHRQBE2

My Review: 
This is my first read by K.S. Thomas and I'm happy I was able to read it as a beta reader shortly before publication.

Salty is smart, sassy, and funny, and not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. I have to admit that the male lead, Finn, quickly captured my heart, even if Salty wasn't sure about him at first. When they are forced together for her protection, things are rather rocky for a while. Pirates and cops don't really mix, but somehow they are able to work together to go after the gangs and protect Salty's family.

The action is fast paced and exciting. I would say this book is more tilted toward action than romance, but I liked reading both. The ultimate baddie was a surprise to me, but everything tied nicely together in the exciting conclusion.

A fun read! Will be on the lookout for more from Thomas.

Happy reading!!
~~ Chantel ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!