Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Contemporary Romance Series Video Trailer

Okay, I'm seriously freaking out just a little bit! Most of you know I've been working really hard on the McCallister's Paradise series, getting ready to publish the first 3 books all together on April 7th. Lucky for me, I've also been doing other boxed set projects, and I met a wonderful new artist who is awesome! She made a video trailer for me, and I hope you enjoy. I'm over the moon about it! Check it out! 



Cover art by EDH Graphics

Available for preorder now! 
Fall in love with the strong men and smart women of McCallister’s Paradise!

At their tropical island resort, the McCallister family works hard. Life in Paradise should be perfect. After all, the place is great for a romantic getaway. Unfortunately, the five McCallister siblings are still searching for their happily ever afters… and romance always seems just out of reach.

But determined hearts won’t be denied. And when love is on the line, a McCallister doesn't fall halfway!

Purchase Links:
Amazon:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!