Monday, October 21, 2013

#BookReview ~ Love and Other Games ~ Romance Short Story Collection

Title:  Love and Other Games
Genre: New Adult Romance/Short Stories
Chantel's Rating: 5 stars




Love and Other Games, is a collection of four sexy new adult stories centered around athletes competing in the Winter Games by Ana Blaze, Melinda Dozier, Aria Kane, and Kara Leigh Miller.

Worth More Than Gold by Ana Blaze


Trouble With Gold by Melinda Dozier


The Girl Behind the Gold by Aria Kane


Ice Gold by Kara Leigh Miller


Links for the book:
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N



My Review:
This is a fun collection of sexy short stories that I quite enjoyed. Truthfully, I only picked it up because I had beta read for Melinda Dozier her story Trouble With Gold before they started submitting to publishers and I loved Ty and Nadia's whirlwind romance and their fun, flirty, and hot story. However, the other stories were quite enjoyable and I would recommend the entire book (though fun-loving Ty still has my heart and I still giggle about Nadia's panties).

I'm not normally a person who reads short stories, but this is a fun collection and a nice introduction to each author's work. The winter games tying them together was a nice touch. If you're looking for new authors to read, you won't be disappointed with this collection and it can point you in the direction of some great authors. 

Happy reading! 
~~ Chantel ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!