Wednesday, July 31, 2013

#Free Romance on Amazon by Denise Moncrief

My friend and fellow author, Denise Moncrief, has had her book, Deceptions of the Heart re-released from The Wild Rose Press, The Crimson Rose line. I met Denise through a mutual friend and we have visited each other's blogs from time to time. I'm excited to share with you all that you can pick Deceptions of the Heart up free on Amazon now through Saturday! If you don't have a Kindle, you could always download the Kindle ap on your computer so you can check out Denise's work. Here are the details: 

Surviving as Jennifer Cristobal isn't easy for Rhonda Prentiss. Three years ago, a sudden, fatal trauma stripped Rhonda of her middle-class, stay-at-home-mom existence. A brand new shock prompts Rhonda's essence to invade Jennifer's soul, suppressing the other woman's memories and replacing them with her own. When Jennifer's heart transplant surgeon, Dr. Crane, can't--or won't--help her understand her unusual body-swapping dilemma, she turns to the only man she can trust. But can she fully trust Jennifer's husband, Anson? Rhonda's memory proves faulty--and sugarcoated. Multiple threats from her past shake her fragile hold on mental stability. If one of her enemies succeeds, he will kill Rhonda's soul...or Jennifer's body...or both.

Amazon link:  http://www.amazon.com/Deceptions-of-the-Heart-ebook/dp/B00D0TAZ12/

Interested in finding out more about Denise Moncrief and her work? You can check out her blog at http://www.denisemoncrief.com/ 

I have my copy! Can't wait to read it--just as soon as I finish writing my own book, that is! I'm still busily working on Love & Deception! Happy reading, my friends! 
~~ Chantel ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!