Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#NewRelease ~ Erotic Dysfunction - Nonfiction/Adult

Title: Erotic Dysfunction: People's Most Embarrassing and Absurd Sex Confessions.
Author: John Castle
Release Date: July 18, 2014
Genre: Nonfiction/Adult
Websites

Author Bio

John Castle is a 24 year-old aspiring writer from the Philippines. He found his passion in writing a year ago and after six months, decided to quit his corporate job to seek his happiness in writing. He owns the websites www.uncrackedballs.com where he posts his stories and www.eroticdysfunction.com where he shares people’s sex confessions. He is a retired dating coach. He graduated Bachelor of Science in Mathematics in a state university in his country. He is now living with his girlfriend and a grumpy cat named Eros. 



Where to buy the book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LXOYUGC



What kind of stories can be read in Erotic Dysfunction:
Almost Died

One night before bed, my boyfriend at the time and I decided to do our nightly ritual of getting off. I live by the oath that I was taught to give my man a blow job at least once a week. So this night was the night. After I swallowed him, I lied down next to him proud of myself. About an hour later, I woke up choking. My throat was closing and it felt like liquid is flowing freely from my throat into my lungs and stomach. I panicked and wake up my boyfriend to take me to the ER.

Once we were there, the doctor rushed to me and asked if I’m allergic to any medicines. I was unable to talk but my boyfriend told the doctor I am, in fact, allergic to Penicillin. The doctor stated that I was having an allergic reaction and he wanted to know if I ingested Penicillin. I quickly shook my head, knowing I am deathly allergic. Then he asked, “Well if you haven't ingested it how did you get it in your system?” At that point, my boyfriend was very embarrassed and said, under his breath, “I am taking it.” The doctor looked confused for mere seconds and then smiled. He said, “I can stop this reaction for you this time, but you should be more careful of what you ingest from now on.” I wanted to die!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!