Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How to help: Organizations offering relief to Typhoon Haiyan survivors

Like me, I'm sure many of your are saddened by the overwhelming devastation from the typhoon that hit the Phillipines. The following link takes you to a great article at NBCNEWS.com that has a lot of links on places you can donate to in order to help with the relief efforts.

How to help: Organizations offering relief to Typhoon Haiyan survivors

I know this is a super short blog post for me. Headed to work, but wanted to help spread this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!