Thursday, November 13, 2014

Romancing Christmas Excerpts - A Family For Christmas


This week I've released the Romancing Christmas boxed set, with nine other great romance authors. During our first day of sales yesterday, we've shot up the charts and have been #1 in Holiday Fiction!! To kick off this release, once a day over the first two release weeks, I'll be posting an excerpt from each story. Take a look and then go buy this awesome set, priced at just 99 cents for its introduction! Grab it now before the price rises! Now, for today's book excerpt:

Romancing Christmas: 10 Love Stories to Spice up the Holidays ~EXCERPTS EDITION~

Multi-author boxed set
Release Date: November 3, 2014
Genre: Holiday Romance
Cover Artist: http://www.bellamediamanagement.com/

~~Blurb~~
Do you like your Christmas nice...or a little naughty? Bring the season into your heart with love stories to match your mood. This boxed set from 10 of today’s hottest romance authors will warm your heart even on the coldest night.

~~Purchase Links~~
A Family for Christmas by Tallulah Grace


Erin Matthews returns home to find closure, but she soon discovers truths that change her life forever. Luke Simmons never expected to meet a woman who sparks fire in his soul, even as his heart is breaking. Together, they find healing, and the true spirit of Christmas, in the love of a patchwork family.







~~EXCERPT~~

Erin felt the heat of his gaze, and looked away. She would not let herself fall for a man who, it had been confirmed, was little more than a hound dog. No offense to Delilah.

“Jason thinks you’re shy, are you?” Luke needed to know why she kept blowing him off.

“What a question!” Erin feigned surprise, but her blush gave her away. “I’ve never thought about it.”

“You’re either shy, or you have no interest in going out with me, which I find hard to believe. Which is it?” Luke was determined to get an answer.

“Well, aren’t you full of yourself? As it happens, I have no interest in going out with you. There, are you satisfied?”

“Nope, not until you tell me why,” Luke persisted, surprising himself. He’d never had to work so hard to get a woman’s attention.

“For one thing, I’m not attracted to arrogance. For another, I’ve no interest in being just another notch on your bedpost. Is that enough, or should I go on?” Erin couldn’t believe that she was saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! If you enjoy what you read, have a question, or just want to tell me off ;-), please say it all here!

I did have to restrict anonymous users because there was way too much spam. Sorry about that! If you can't post here and need to reach me, check out my "About" page and contact me through one of those methods. Have a great day!